This spacious room has a wide, drop-forged French bed. It has a private and independent balcony with a beautiful view on the garden, tv and wifi. Minifridge on demand.Read more
The style of the room is barocco-piemontese. It has a family queen-sixe bed that belonged to my grandparents. A warm cake flooring and the view of Mount Monviso make this room very cozy. Tv, wifi. Minifridge (on demand).Read more
The bed&breakfast is placed at the first floor of the building. It's reachable through a marble staircase and a wide entry that is used by our guests as a living room.
Each room has a flower name inspired by our garden that can be seen from every balcony.
Every place has been renovated and carefully decorated.
So to improve the comfort, each room has a thermostat to choose, in the wintertime, the wanted temperature. The bathroom in common is completely equipped with handbasin, water closet, bidet, tub/shower and hair-drier. Being a bathroom in common, you'll find the personal linen and the courtesy set in your room.
For possible kids a baby bed and a high chair for breakfast are available.
Small pets are allowed subjected to an agreement with the owner.
In consideration of general respect, no smoking and no meal in the rooms.
The bed&breakfast makes available:
- tanning bed, beach umbrella, hammock and pool towel
- Inner reserved parking (on demand)
- Bike shelter with tools for maintenance
- Shuttle service to railway and bus station (on demand)
- Alarm clock
- No return limits
- Internet WiFi
- Hair-drier - Flatiron
- Bath linen
- Courtesy set for toilette
- Full library - Piano
- Booking of restaurant and excursions
- Travel informations and brochures
- Lines timetable
- High chair and baby bed
- Breakfast for persons who suffer from celiac decease (on demand)
- English breakfast (on demand)
- Breakfast served in the garden (on demand)
All our services are included.